Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hhhmmm

It has been three months now with no feedback. I'm beginning to wonder if I should find myself a literary agent and a new publisher. But within the same throught train there is a little man yelling at me to wait until the book fair is gone. Now the question stands...Do I listen?

Also within that very same train, just in another cabin, I have ideas for book 2. I know all the twists and turns; the ups and downs, and everything. But again the question is...Do I comply?

What is the use of having a creative mind, but the Muse has left the building? Oh boy, I feel like Scar from The Lion King: "Forgive me if I'm not leaping for joy. Bad back you know."

At least I found two destinations for book 2: Salem, NY & Cavendish, VT. I know that book 1 was too fast paced, I'm working on it. But I promise that Book 2; also known as The Memory of Cavendish, will be better written, with more detail and not so fast paced.

Hopefully everything will go my way this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment