Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hollywood Baby!!

So it is official. I am going to Hollywood to present my book 'The Rose of Cavendish' to a bunch of Hollywood Producers in the hopes that someone will like it enough to sign me and make it into a movie or something.

If not, oh well. I can at least say that I was one of the 150 authors invited to attend the event! Which in itself is already a big accomplishment. So I'm not really complaining.

In other news...(I'm sounding like the local channel) ... I'm trying hard to find time to work on book 2: The Memory of Cavendish. Which starts off in a place called....you guessed it...Cavendish, Vermont. An absolutely beautiful place in the forest. But I'm contemplating if I should keep the whole story there or if I should move it after a while to the characters, Declan, Cailean and Philip's home in Salem, New York.
We'll see how it goes as the story progressess.

Other than that, I don't have much more to say. So I'll leave you with that.

Oh, and if you want to read more or know more on a regular bases...follow me on Twitter @lala_lea or on facebook: The Rose of Cavendish.


Let the fairy in you fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment